Recipients of the Goodlark Educational Regular Scholarship, the DMA Scholarship, or the Jim Brent Wilkerson Scholarship are required to submit their fall grades in order to receive the second (spring semester) portion of their scholarship.
To submit your grades:
- Request that your college or university send an electronic transcript to us at email@example.com
- Request that they send an official paper transcript to us at
- 445 Hwy. 46 S, Suite 29, #213
Dickson, TN 37055
- This is sometimes a lengthy process, so it’s wise to request your transcript from your school as soon as grades are official. The entire process (from you requesting your transcript to your school receiving and processing your scholarship check) may take several weeks.
- You may submit an unofficial transcript or grade report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this option, please make sure that your full grade report is visible and clearly legible, including your name and your Fall 2018 GPA. Please write, sign, and date the following: “I certify that these are my grades for Fall 2018.”
Contact Katie Zimmerman-Clayton at email@example.com if you have any questions about this process.